Tuesday, December 27, 2011

JUSTUS!!!!!!:)

 This is my cousin Justus playing with his toys.
 Me and Justus playing:)
 Me and him after going to  the mall.
 We went to the Mission Inn to see the lights and after we got to go to Cassey's Cupcakes!!!
Me holding Justus' shoe right after he left. I was walking around and I found it and I was about to start crying
;(


As you know if you read my last post my aunt and her family came  for Christmas vacation. Well it was so cool and fun being with her and her kids until they had to leave:( When they were here I totally got attached to their son Justus. If he wasn't with his mom then he would be with me. I always knew where he was and making sure he wasn't eating anything he shouldn't be.But after he left I was very sad and when I was walking around the house I found his little shoe and it was only one of them. I totally wanted to start crying;;((


5 comments:

  1. you're gonna be a great mommy some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were so good with him T-Rex. You can keep in touch with them. I wish you knew all of your cousins. =( Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a such a great heart trex! I Love You
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. That makes me so happy I want to cry tears of joy. You are such an amazing cousin and a wonderful niece. We love and miss you so much. Thank you for all your help and love. You are such a selfless girl and we are truly lucky for having you in our family. You are super cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww JUSTUS is so cute
    you will make a good mom
    mkb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you left me a comment!!