Saturday, June 9, 2012

MY SUMMER BUCKET LIST!

I have been thinking about what i want to do for summer and i was like might as well make a list. So its not alot but it is what i want to do!

1. Learn how to surf.
2. Loose a lot of pounds.
3. Get organized in EVERYTHING!
4. Get a long board.
5. Go see my great grandma.
6. Learn and ride horses.
7. Go to six flags.
8. Get into some kind of swim club.
9. Get to have my 3 best friends over and get to go to the mall by our selves.
10. Actually learn how to play the violin.
11. Get at least 3 new kind of vans.
12. Get a facebook.
13. Last but not least get a PHONE!

3 comments:

  1. WOW quite the bucket list!!!!! I think you should start with getting a FACEBOOK LOL

    Love you

    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this a bucket list or a wish list? ;) Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list T Bear, but instead of saying losing a lot of pounds you should strive to be fit and strong. You are beautiful inside and out! Hope you have a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you left me a comment!!